About Butler Law
Butler Law is a firm dedicated to representing employers, business owners and executives in all kinds of labor and employment disputes. Our experience and knowledge of Labor and Employment law is comprehensive and extensive. We work closely with the employers to obtain the best results for all kinds of labor and employment cases, claims and disputes.
Our office remains dedicated to each client’s specific needs and goals as employers. When you need expertise for difficult labor and employment problems and issues, our firm is ready to assist in any way.
We effectively handle a full range of Labor and Employment work from extremely complicated, high-stakes litigation to simple, straightforward labor and employment complaints, disputes and charges.
Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming Labor & Employment Counsel
Major Law Firm Quality, Experience and Service with Small Firm Attention and Proficiency
- We represent employers, business owners, and executives in labor and employment cases, claims and disputes.
- We provide proactive and real-world counseling and advice to avoid or minimize labor and employment claims and disputes.
- We conduct interactive and cutting edge training to ensure our clients are aware of best policies and practices and the latest labor and employment law developments.
- We provide highly effective investigative tools and techniques for internal workplace investigations for complicated or extremely sensitive investigations.
- We conduct investigations for employers who need highly trained investigators.
Edward Butler, Esq.
Our lawyers have decades of experience focused exclusively on Labor and Employment law within the states of Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming. Edward Butler has more than 20 years of experience as a labor and employment attorney. He worked for Sherman & Howard, LLC in Colorado Springs for 16 years, specializing in representing employers with just a few employees to employers with multiple thousands of employees. Mr. Butler has successfully handled numerous disputes and issues. In 2012, Mr. Butler left Sherman and Howard to associate with the firm of Crist, Krogh & Nord, LLC in Billings, Montana. Mr. Butler was a partner at Crist, Krogh, Butler & Nord, LLC, for three years representing employers on all kinds of labor and employment cases. Now, Mr. Butler has his own practice defending employers in a wide variety of labor and employment cases, claims and disputes in Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming.